A new oil, as sustainable as possible: without compromises in durability and appearance. That can be applied industrially. And from renewable raw materials and – the supreme discipline – if possible using residual materials. This is how we understand real sustainability – we wanted to develop a flagship product and now it’s there:
Our new industrial hard oil evolution is 100% nature in professional quality. The perfect oil for floors and wooden surfaces.
- 100% sustainable with local rapeseed oil (from Altmühltal) and sugar cane wax (residue from sugar production)
- Exceptional resistance to all common household loads
- Over 96% share of renewable raw materials
- Application industrial (roller application) and manual (cloth, brush)
- Apply, polish: stackable immediately
- Naturally cobalt-free and oxime free
The result of a long-term effort: 12 different oil types, over 100 resin combinations, more than 1,000 trials. The result of this research over a period of 2 years is the newest member of our evolution family: the industrial hard oil evolution, a 100% oil with over 96% regrowing raw materials content. Developed for outstanding durability, the oil surpasses all known 100% products on the market… we think by far actually…
- Outstanding oil for floors and wooden surfaces
- Supports your manufacturing efficiency: apply, polish, stackable!
- Supports your sustainability strategy
- Very low consumption
For which wood types
- All hard and soft wood interior
- Laminates such as MDF, HDF, etc.
- Various composites
- roller application
- Finally: Polishing, done!
- Consumption: ca. 20g / m^2
- Character: medium to high viscosity (70-130 sec DIN 4)
- Density: 0,94 g/cm^3
- Natural look + natural touch
- Can be used with colorants
- Much more durable than lineseed derivates or other 100% oils
For further inquiries please contact our development engineer Mrs. Brigitte Baudisch (email@example.com, phone +49.8465/1738-0)